2015 Automotive Photo Sessions
(Champaign, IL & surrounding communities)
You've invested thousands of dollars on your classic car, sports car, motorcycle, etc. Poured your heart into it's restoration to original condition or perhaps even making it better than new with all the performance and creature comforts of a newer vehicle. And now it's time to commemorate your pride & joy with the photo session your ride deserves. Here at Buras Photography I specialize is doing magazine-style photo shoots of your vehicle. I've personally taken thousands of images in a goal to perfect a style that does your vehicle justice. It's the details that matter and I know how to capture them. Contact me to set up a photo session.
Vehicle Photo Session - $250:
- Single location, chosen by the client or suggestions available
- Single vehicle
- 30-60 minutes of photographer time
- Magazine-style photo shoot including full car portraits and detail shots
- Guaranteed at least 12 finished images, individually edited for quality and appearance
- Password protected online ordering gallery with custom products like metal and acrylic prints (open for 60 days)
- **FREE** USB drive, yours to keep, mailed within 2-3 weeks with the following files included:
- All images in a web friendly size for sharing on social media and via email
- All images in a size capable of producing prints up to 8"x12"
- Featured on my blog and social media pages (if release is signed)
- **FREE** 16"x24" metal print of your favorite photo delivered within 2-3 weeks (a $150 value!). Perfect for hanging in your garage, office, study....wherever you like.
Things to know:
- Print files are provided for printing up to 8"x12" images but anything larger should be ordered through your gallery
- I use a high quality lab and all image files are calibrated to work with their printers assuring you a top quality product. We cannot guarantee the result of products printed elsewhere
- These are outdoor photo sessions so weather can be a problem. I will keep in close communication with you should our day/time need to be rescheduled. You will receive priority in rebooking